10 SEO Client side Questions


Hi, one and all, if you are in SEO industry and wants to go for some good concern for SEO job or you need to take freelancer work SEO site promotion, you need to be ready to answer some of the follower questions which is often asked by the clients or by company sector.


I just want to share this with all of my SEO industry friends and colleagues. Make use of this blog and prepare yourself to be ready always.


10 Questions to be answered:


  1. Can you show me examples of your previous work and share some success stories?

  2. Do you follow the Google webmaster guidelines?

  3. Do you offer online marketing services or advice to complement your organic search business?

  4. What kind of results that you expect to see and how soon? How to measure your success?

  5. What is your experience in SEO industry?

  6. What is your experience in my country / city?

  7. What is your experience developing international sites?

  8. What are your most important SEO techniques?

  9. How long have you been in business?

  10. How can I expect to communicate with you? Will share with me all the changes you make to my site, and provide detailed information about their recommendations and the reasoning behind them?


Hope this questions will be fruitful for you friends. Good Luck !


0 comments:

Post a Comment